- GE introduces line of Internet-enabled ranges
- AkzoNobel launches paint visualization app
- Hurst named manager at new Sears Hometown showroom
- Lowe’s rolls out new products for Iris smart home
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Do it Best names new divisional manager
- Weston Forest Products hires US-group manager
Dublin, Calif.-based Epicor has made available mobile versions of its software solutions for manufacturing, distribution and retail.
Developed by the dedicated Epicor mobile development team, Mobile Manager for Catalyst and ECS Pro allows storeowners and managers to get more done by serving them real-time information on their Android or Apple smartphone or tablet. Managers can respond to customer inquiries, track the health of the business and make informed decisions with their mobile device.
Mobile Manager is available for Epicor Catalyst and ECS Pro. The company also announced a new hosted solution for companies that do not want to maintain their own computer infrastructure, and an Epicor Payment Exchange for handling card payments.