- Lowe's posts double-digit earnings growth
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Kidde recalls smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Lowe’s ordered to pay 2x4 settlement
- Stock Building Supply opens new Charlotte facility
- Another acquisition for UFPI
- Coastal Shower Doors Releases Gridscape Shower Door Series
A man who worked at a Raleigh, N.C., lumberyard was arrested and jailed on March 9 for allegedly using a credit card belonging to his employer, according to an article in the News and Observer.
Kendryl Direlle Garner, 42, was accused of making $797.40 in unauthorized purchases in April using the credit card of his employer, American Woodyards, a supplier of custom, cut and specialty lumber.
Garner was taken into custody on a $3,000 bond.