- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
Elliott’s Hardware is downsizing in Dallas but staying in the same neighborhood, according to an article in the Dallas Morning News.
The three-unit Texas chain, which sold its flagship Dallas store to Kroger supermarkets last year, has decided to relocate to another, smaller building in the Love Field area in late April. The change in footprint -- from 55,000 sq. ft. to 13,000 sq. ft. -- will require the hardware retailer to eliminate some departments and reduce the size of others, such as power tools and housewares.
A grand opening is planned for May. Elliott’s also operates stores in Mesquite and Plano.