- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- Electrolux makes $50,000 contribution to N.C. families
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Black + Decker is back at NHS
Charlotte, N.C.-based Electrolux promoted John Weinstock to senior VP North American marketing.
Weinstock, who joined the company in 2011 as VP North American marketing, oversees brand management, consumer insight-led innovation, and integrated trade and consumer marketing campaigns.
Weinstock has spent more than 20 years in the consumer durables and packaged goods industries, most recently as VP marketing, home appliances and home entertainment for LG Electronics. Prior to joining LG Electronics, Weinstock developed and implemented marketing strategies for Johnson & Johnson where he managed brands such as Johnson’s Baby and Band-Aid. He also served internationally for the company. In 2008, Brandweek named Weinstock a “Marketer of the Year.”
Weinstock serves as the vice chairman of the Ada Jenkins Center’s board of directors in Davidson, N.C., and on the advisory committee of the University of Wisconsin Center for Brand Management.