- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Industry analyst to address ProDealer Industry Summit
- In Q2, WD-40 posts mixed results
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- Orchard Supply president describes ‘shining’ future
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
San Diego-based Eldorado Stone, maker of architectural stone veneer, has launched an experiential outdoor showroom, located at its Southern California headquarters.
The goal of the new showroom is to allow customers to experience first-hand how the company’s products transform spaces.
“We wanted to create a dynamic space in which our dealers and distributors can experience our products in a fun, outdoor setting,” Said Eldorado Stone VP sales and marketing Brent Spann. “It’s also a multi-use space where we host educational meetings for dealers and informal gatherings for customers and employees.”
The new showroom measures 3,000 sq. ft. The entire venue, from its stone entrance columns to its water wall, fire bowls, bell tower, fountain accents and seating benches, are all on-site examples of the diverse looks that can be achieved with Eldorado Stone products. It features more than two dozen Eldorado Stone product installations, including: Marbella and Infinite Fire Bowls, Stacked Stone, LedgeCut33 profiles and the Metropolitan Signature Kitchen.