- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Rodda Paint buys five Kelly-Moore stores
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
EcoBlu Products has been awarded a contract to supply Red Shield coated lumber and trusses for 88 home developments being built in Ontario, Calif.
Frame Right Construction was awarded the framing contract with the inclusion of Red Shield lumber and truss package for all 88 homes. These two-story homes range from 1828 to 2054 square feet and the contract represents 88 out of a potential 110 lots left to be built. The contract is in excess of $1 million in gross revenues for all 88 homes, with 3 models shipping immediately.
Frame Right Construction is an environmentally conscious framing company that only offers Red Shield protected lumber on all jobs in the Southern California market.
The production homes meet California new 2011 energy codes, which include solar power, radiant barrier roof sheathing and 2x6 exterior walls for added insulation value. Red Shield offers protection against mold, wood rot, termites and value added fire protection, according to the company.