- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- LMC Forest Products Expo picks up steam
- UGL develops Clear Masonry Waterproofer
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- At WOLF, Danielson named CEO
- Michael Sarrica named president of Ames True Temper
Pottstown, Pa.-based The Eastwood Co., innovators of do-it-yourself automotive restoration tools and accessories, introduced an Electric Pressure Washer that the company says makes quick work of power-washing vehicles, decks, driveways, siding and boats.
Mark Robideaux, Eastwood product manager, says the product generates up to 2,175 psi, with a working pressure of 1,450 psi. It sells for about $200.
Eastwood's Electric Pressure Washer also includes two soap tanks, one that can be filled with car wash soap, and the other with a stronger solution specifically for siding, concrete and decks.
Robidoux added, "Our new model has all the features people want in an easy-to-use, pro-quality washer, things like adjustable soap-dispensing, pinpoint-to-12-in.-wide pattern adjustment. And it plugs into any standard 120-volt outlet."