- Sold: Handy Hardware to Littlejohn
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Doug Miller named interim CEO for Handy Hardware
- HCN names US LBM Holdings 'Pro Dealer of the Year'
- Reliance Worldwide expands support for SharkBite and Cash Acme
Bethel, Conn.-based Duracell launched Duracell Quantum, a battery that the company calls its biggest innovation since CopperTop and “the world’s most advanced alkaline battery.”
“Duracell Quantum was engineered from the ground up to offer consumers a premium alkaline battery,” said Volker Kuhn, general manager for Duracell North America. “For the first time in 50 years, we’re changing the color to red and copper to symbolize the quantum leap in power for Duracell.”
MSRPs range from $3.47 for a two-pack of AA/AAA batteries to $25.97 for a mega pack of 20.
The company says the Duracell Quantum’s Hi-Density Core allows the battery to pack in more power than before. The product also is built to preserve power for up to 10 years in storage.
Duracell is a Proctor & Gamble brand.