- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- BlueLinx to distribute Weyerhaeuser products in Southeast
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- HCN Stock Watch: Mostly red
- HCN Stock Wach: Negative Thursday
Weyerhaeuser has joined forces with DuPont Pioneer on a technology license agreement to explore new types of seeds.
The companies will use the agreement to look at sustainable ways to make more productive corn crops based on Weyerhaeuser’s seed technology. This technology lets farmers bring hard-to-find or less hardy plants back to life.
"DuPont Pioneer is pleased to work with Weyerhaeuser to build upon our robust pipeline of enabling technologies," John Arbuckle, vice president, Crop Genetics Research and Development for DuPont Pioneer, said. "We are committed to helping growers be more productive and profitable on every acre. This new agreement provides access to cutting edge technology to support that objective."