- Hardware Store All-Stars: Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- NLBMDA rallies around Innocent Sellers
- Weyerhaeuser posts a strong 2013
- Pope Resources makes $4.6 million conservation land sale
- Online sales show growth in housewares
- Horizon cited for Farm Mart support
- Lumber Liquidators raid linked to environmental group
Seattle-based Dunn Lumber is closing one of its yards this week, according to a report in the Snohomish County Business Journal. The Marysville, Wash., lumberyard had been operating for 44 years.
President Mike Dunn told the newspaper the sluggish economy in the Marysville, Wash.-area and the lack of projects forced the company's hand.