- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
Dunn-Edwards has named Michael Bader as its new president and chief operating officer, reporting to CEO Ken Edwards. Bader comes to the paint manufacturer from G&K Services, a uniform apparel and safety services provider, where he headed up eight business units in the company’s western region.
Bader has also worked for General Electric, where he held positions in GE Capital and GE Appliances, and Armstrong Flooring.
Bader succeeds Mike Rose, who served as president from 2000 until this past April, bringing Dunn-Edwards from a family owned to an employee-owned company.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Dunn-Edwards operates stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas. It recently opened its 100th retail location.