- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- In Indonesia, Do it Best shows growth
- Do it Best names three new merchants
- Do it Best extends partnership with DemandTec
- Do it Best promotes Bailey and Hoffmann
- On tap in Indianapolis: Rebates and updates
- Indiana Governor taps Do it Best CEO for council
On the site of a former Mead Lumber Co. location, a C&L Hardware opens in Ashland, Neb., according to an article on JouranlStar.com.
Store manager Larry Lemon told the news outlet: “We’re going to have more hardware than lumber, but we’re going to offer lumber, too.”
The Do it Best store is owned by Dean and Mila Curtis. It is located in Ashland at the site of what was a Mead Lumber Co. location.
Mead Lumber, also a member of the Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Do it Best co-op, continues to operate about 40 locations in Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, Wyoming, Oklahoma and Colorado.