- Ace repackages private label hardware
- Generation Growth Capital to sell Martell Construction
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Toll Brothers and GTIS Partners acquire Sienna South
- New York investors purchase large Florida agribusiness
- Ace continues splash in paint department
- Central Garden & Pet reshuffles management structure
Do it Best Corp. has partnered with Shoppers Charge Accounts Co. (SCA) to develop and administer a new private label credit card program for its dealer-members throughout the United States, SCA announced.
The new Do it Best credit card will provide such special features as 90-day and six-month “same-as-cash” extended payment terms.
“Through our partnership with Shopper’s Charge Accounts Co. we’ve had many members show interest in this program as a way to help them get away from house accounts, plus offer their customers new purchasing options such as 90 days, 6 months or 12 months same as cash,” said Chris Hill, interim retail programs coordinator for Do it Best.
Headquartered in Mahwah, N.J., Shoppers Charge Accounts Co. ranks among the nation’s largest private label credit card companies. A division of TD Banknorth, N.A., the company launches and administers new credit card portfolios for brick-and-mortar, Internet and catalog merchants, and acquires retailers’ existing credit card portfolios.