- Ace repackages private label hardware
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- Generation Growth Capital to sell Martell Construction
- PRO Group conference met with enthusiasm
- Handy Hardware dealers return to business in San Antonio
- Newell Rubbermaid to sell Hardware business for $214 million
- New York investors purchase large Florida agribusiness
Do it Best Corp. has partnered with Shoppers Charge Accounts Co. (SCA) to develop and administer a new private label credit card program for its dealer-members throughout the United States, SCA announced.
The new Do it Best credit card will provide such special features as 90-day and six-month “same-as-cash” extended payment terms.
“Through our partnership with Shopper’s Charge Accounts Co. we’ve had many members show interest in this program as a way to help them get away from house accounts, plus offer their customers new purchasing options such as 90 days, 6 months or 12 months same as cash,” said Chris Hill, interim retail programs coordinator for Do it Best.
Headquartered in Mahwah, N.J., Shoppers Charge Accounts Co. ranks among the nation’s largest private label credit card companies. A division of TD Banknorth, N.A., the company launches and administers new credit card portfolios for brick-and-mortar, Internet and catalog merchants, and acquires retailers’ existing credit card portfolios.