- Weston Forest Products hires US-group manager
- Hurst named manager at new Sears Hometown showroom
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Do it Best names new divisional manager
- KitchenAid's new dishwasher turns up efficiency factor
- Workplace bullying: Some progress but still a ways to go
- Jenn-Air expands ventilation hood collection
Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Do it Best Corp. promoted Jason Hipskind to regional sales and business development manager for the southeastern United States and hired Jean Fahy to serve the western United States. Both will focus on building and strengthening member-owner relationships with the co-op.
Hipskind is a 13-year veteran of Do it Best, most recently serving as a RetailPLUS! manager for the past two-plus years. He also brings extensive experience in retail development and member support over the previous decade to his new position.
“I am incredibly excited about the opportunity to lead the southeast team of very talented professionals as we continue to grow and strengthen our member relationships in this important region of the country,” Hipskind said.
While new to Do it Best, Fahy is no stranger to the home improvement and building materials industries, bringing nearly two decades of experience to her new role at the co-op. Previously she was western regional manager at Elkay Manufacturing and a strategic account manager at Masco Buider Cabinet Group, among other positions.