- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
Tom Barfell, director of international sales and category development for Do it Best Corp., will be the featured speaker at the Worldwide DIY Council Global Conference, May 9, 2011.
The annual Council meeting and conference will be held at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Other speakers at the conference will be John Herbert, general secretary, EDRA, European DIY Retail Association; Jimmie Reyna, international business attorney with the Williams Mullen Law firm in Washington, D.C.; and Dr. C. Roe Goddard, associate professor of International Business at the Thunderbird school of Global Business in Glendale, Ariz.
Membership in the Council is not required to attend the conference. For more information, contact Don Droesch at email@example.com , executive secretary of the Council.