- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
Diamabrush is aiming to make its floor preparation and coating removal products more accessible via the launch of its new collection of Diamabrush Hand Tools.
"There has been no effective solution for removing coatings such as mastic, glue and other adhesives in the flooring industry, with most people using harsh chemicals to break down the coating and then hand scraping," said president Mike Sancimino. "The Diamabrush Hand Tools not only eliminate the use of any chemicals, but allow users to complete these jobs faster than ever."
The tools, available in 4.5" and 7" sizes, are equipped to remove coatings up to 80% faster than other abrasive products, according to the company. This is thanks to the wearable substrate design, which prevents clogging, and the emergence of new diamond particles with continued use, which makes for consistent cutting.
Compatible with most standard angle grinders, the tools aim to easily strip away mastics, glues, adhesives, thin-set mortar, epoxies, and other flexible, stubborn coatings. Additionally, Diamabrush Hand Tools feature cost-cutting replaceable blades.