- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- DeWalt launches its first line of hand tools
- DeWalt unveils new carbide bits
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
DeWalt announced the launch of its new Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand, designed for jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up feature. The product, availavle exclusively at Home Depot, is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw or portable thickness planer on the jobsite.
“We created this stand to address the need for contractors to move quickly and efficiently on the jobsite and in the shop,” said Rafe Bennett, director of product marketing, DeWalt. “Along with convenience, our new Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand is compact, durable and easily adjustable, making it ideal for all contractors tasked with difficult woodworking jobs and projects.”
The unit has tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed roller work supports, which provide up to eight feet of material support.