- Live from Design & Construction Week
- Home builder confidence hits four-month low in November
- NAHB sees home construction on a roll
- From builders, an Obamacare primer
- The construction calculator gets a makeover
- Builders' Show highlights top products
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
The first-ever "Design & Construction Week" kicks off today in Las Vegas, bringing builders, remodelers and contractors to the co-located International Builders' and Kitchen and Bath Industry shows.
In a letter to attendees, the National Association of Home Builders Chairman Rick Judson pointed to the six "Centrals" of the show, areas that focus on custom building, 50+ housing, design, multi-family, remodeling and sales.
In addition to the world-class exhibit floor, extensive education programs are available in a dozen different tracks covering every aspect of home building from design to financing.
More than 1,500 exhibitors are expected to participate in the combined events that run through Thursday.