- Whirlpool dryers board the Energy Star train
- Mid-State Lumber hires Zach Fornuto
- Central Garden & Pet acquires Envincio assets
- Weston Forest Products hires US-group manager
- Workplace bullying: Some progress but still a ways to go
- Masco makes a couple of top-brass promotions
- Hurst named manager at new Sears Hometown showroom
Riding the wave of its recent appointment as the EPA's 2013 WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year, Delta Faucet is promoting the EPA Watersense "Fix a Leak Week," taking place March 17-23, through consumer education.
"Since the start of the program, Delta Faucet has been a proud WaterSense partner, continuously developing new products and innovations that help save water without sacrificing the experience," said Paul Patton, senior research and development and regulatory manager for Delta Faucet Company. "Repairing dripping faucets or replacing outdated toilets and showers is an easy and cost-effective way for consumers to rid their home of leaks."
Delta's water conservation tips largely involve product recommendations, such as one for the In2ition shower with H2Okinetic technology, which provides up to 40% water savings compared to standard showerheads.
Additionally, the Delta Riosa toilet is positioned as an alternative to old, inefficient toilets, due in part to its use of just 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
The WaterSense labeled Compel faucet with Touch2O Technology is also touted for its hands-free capabilities.