- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- Delta Power Equipment buys Delta from Stanley
- Delta hires four regional sales managers
- And now this: Beetle infestation spreads
- Wood -- all wood -- promoted as green by USDA
- Domestic bliss: Manufacturers point to benefits
On Aug. 2, Delta Power Equipment Corporation announced that 300 Made in the USA Unisaw Cabinet Saws have been produced and shipped from their new location in Anderson, S.C.
The Anderson facility has also completed production runs of Biesemeyer and Delta products, including woodworking accessories, radial arm saws and line-boring machines.
“I hope this news will put to rest anyone thinking we were moving overseas,” said Bryan Whiffen, president and CEO of Delta. “We believe strongly in the Delta ‘Made in the USA’ tradition, and are working hard to continue that tradition."