- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
The C/D building, built in 1914, was the plant’s oldest and has outlived its useful lifespan, according to the article.
The demo project is the last step in a $32 million plant improvement project started in 2006.