- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
- Mahurin’s next stop: Orchard Supply Hardware
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
Fiber Composites, maker of the Fiberon brand of decking, will merge with Sensibuilt Building Solutions, a manufacturer of PVC decking and siding, the two companies have announced. Pegasus Capital Advisors, which held a majority stake in Sensibuilt, will be investing in Fiber Composites and will retain a minority interest in the post merger company. Other details of the transaction are expected to be worked out in the near future.
Sensibuilt, which launched a line of PVC decking and siding in 2007, will add its brands to Fiber Composites, the maker of Fiberon decking and railing and Enclave fencing.