- Lowe’s partners with NKBA for training program
- 11 for 2011
- Sears showcases outdoor living at NYC festival
- Honeywell announces Designer Series humidifier
- Nine chosen for Best Products awards at DA/PRO Group conference
- Kitchen of the week embraces smart storage
- Tom Moser makes the New England Design Hall of Fame
Globe Union has appointed Debbie Banaszak as brand manager for Gerber Plumbing Fixtures and Danze.
For Gerber, Banaszak will manage integrated marketing campaigns and new product introductions focusing on the plumbing professional and industry influencers. For Danze, she will lead overall brand development and strategic planning as it relates to builder, designer, wholesalers, showrooms and other industry professionals, as well as consumer audiences.
Banaszak has more than 20 years of brand management experience. She most recently served as brand and customer marketing manager at ACH Food Companies where she was responsible for Tone’s Spice, Spice Island and Weber Spice. Prior to that she worked at Suave, Kraft Foods and Quaker Oats, among others.
“We’re thrilled to have a strategic, experienced team player join our staff,” said Kevin McJoynt, VP marketing for Gerber and Danze. “Her insights into overall brand development, channel management, distribution and integrated marketing will prove to be an asset to our team.”