- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- Kodiak acquires Factory Builder Stores
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- Remodelers group names new chairman
- How the NRF took on patent trolls
Effective Jan. 1, Cynthia Jamison will succeed James Wright as chairman of the board at Tractor Supply.
Jamison has served as lead director with the board since 2010, which she joined in 2002. Previously, she served as CFO of Australian irrigation company AquaSpy Inc. and was a partner with professional services firm Tatum LLC, where she served as CFO and COO for various companies.
Jamison also chairs the audit committee on the board of B&G Foods, Inc. She has been chairman of the board for Caribe Media Inc., a directory publisher in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, since 2011.
Exiting chairman James Wright has been with the company since 2000 and served as CEO from 2004 til 2012, at which point he was replaced by Gregory Sandfort and was elected to a one-year term as chairman.