- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- David Weekley crowns its 2014 Partners of Choice
- Goodman Company recalls A/C, heating units
- Women in construction group installs chief
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
Multifamily flooring manufacturer CriterionBrock has acquired MAB Flooring, a Houston-area flooring provider that's been servicing the region for 15 years.
“The CriterionBrock partnership gives me the support and footprint to expand my services in markets I didn’t have the resources to service,” said MAB founder Marie Bell. “This will delight my current customers and open many new opportunities.”
MAB has gained a name for itself in new construction flooring, renovation services and apartment turnkey flooring, and it is well-positioned to help expand CriterionBrock's presence in the Texas market.
“The ability to partner with an industry icon like Marie Bell to help expand our business is a true privilege,” said CriterionBrock CEO Mike D’Adamo. “Marie brings additional knowledge and credibility to drive our growth initiative in Texas.”