- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- Extreme makeover: Distribution edition
It's been about a year since AZEK Building Products and TimberTech joined forces under CPG Building Products, creating a shake-up in the distribution of decking, railing and trim.
CPG's president Jason Grommon, responding to emailed questions, described the realignment of distribution within the industry as an exciting opportunity for what he called "two of the strongest brands in the industry."
Grommon added: "Because of the wide recognition of the AZEK Building Products and TimberTech brands, this may have been seen as a 'shake up' within the industry, but it is actually an unprecedented opportunity for all levels of the channel to enjoy the best quality and selection in premium, low-maintenance exterior products," he said.
The combination of AZEK and TimberTech under the CPG umbrella required changes in the company's distribution partnerships, he said. "We are confident that we are entering the peak selling season with the strongest distribution network in the industry."