- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- BlueLinx to distribute Weyerhaeuser products in Southeast
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
Orangeburg, S.C.-based Cox Industries and iLevel by Weyerhaeuser have joined efforts to expand distribution of Cox fire- and preservative-treated lumber, plywood and columns in select Atlantic states under the Cox D-Blaze and Ecolife brands.
Cox D-Blaze fire-retardant treated lumber and plywood can help control the spread of flames and smoke, and Ecolife by Cox can help protect wood against fungal decay, termite damage and weathering, the company said.
Specific Cox products available through iLevel vary by market, and are distributed through iLevel's Richmond, Charlotte and Jacksonville distribution centers.
"This collaboration is about more than moving products to market; it's about delivering quality products and services in innovative and socially responsible ways," said R. Michael Johnson, CEO of Cox Industries.
In addition to creating new distribution avenues for Cox's breadth of outdoor building materials and fire-retardant lumber, the companies will work together on marketing and sales promotion activities, including leveraging the continuing education sales program created by Cox in 2008. This series of events bring both product and building practice curriculum to designers, code officials and builders -- resulting in more than 15,000 continuing education credits in 2010.