- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- LMC Forest Products Expo picks up steam
- UGL develops Clear Masonry Waterproofer
- Armstrong invests $41 million in Lancaster, Pa., plant
- Axalta creates jobs, sets up headquarters in Pa.
Kohl Building Products of Reading, Pa., had 2006 sales of $74 million, flat compared to 2005. With these figures, the company should have been ranked 111th on the HCN Top 350 Pro Dealers Scoreboard. An updated list is available at