- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Do it Best embraces farm, ranch and automation
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Andersen promotes within its Renewal Division
Gary Converse, Osmose’s senior VP, is among the presenters at the upcoming Composite Decking & Railing Conference, Oct. 28-29 in Baltimore.
The topic for his Oct. 28 presentation is: “Color infused treated lumber technology: competitive threat to traditional composites?”
Converse has more than 33 years experience in the wood preservation industry. His experience includes wood preservative research and development at Koppers Company Product Development Center in Ohio, and treating and plant operation management in Colorado and California. At Osmose, his responsibilities include regional, national and global marketing management.
The Composite Decking & Railing Conference, a Principia event, is described as an event with the latest product developments and market trends in composite decking and railing, will be held at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore.