- American Standard takes show on the road, again
- EPA's WaterSense points to accomplishments
- WaterSense tags irrigation controllers
- WaterSense honors Delta Faucet, Home Depot and others
- Urban laboratory in Texas taps American Standard
- Meritage expands green-home program
- Lowe's named WaterSense Partner of the Year
“Rip the Drip” may not be a household name. But he’s a positive influence on household water consumption.
Rip is the star of a series of public service announcements from the WaterSense program and its three–time WaterSense Partners of the Year, Kohler Co. and Lowe’s.
In the commercials, Rip shows up in people's homes when water is being wasted. He reminds them just how weird it is to use more water than you need. Appropriately, the announcements are called "Wasting Water Is Weird."
You can watch the videos here.