- The Top 300 ride again
- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- Home Depot points to innovators
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
Wilton, Conn., hardware store Keeler's Hardware has closed its doors, according to an article in the Wilton Villager.
A bad economy and the death of its owner, David Lind, led to the closing of Keeler's, which operated for more than 100 years.
Employee and friend Glenn Hanlon said that Lind’s store did well, but when the economy turned customers looking to save started shopping at Home Depot.
Lind, a native of Rochester, N.Y., died Aug. 7.