- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- Arrow Lumber plans meet resistance
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
Bunnell Paint & Hardware in New Haven, Conn., is going out of business after 33 years, according to the New Haven Independent.
Owner Len Mullally has owned the store since 1975, when he converted it from a paint and wallpaper store to a hardware store. He is expected to close his doors by the end of October. The 74-year-old Mullally said he will retire.