- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
- Summit Materials acquires Alleyton Resource
- Bona US donated $100,000-plus in 2013
- Dave Dworsky named CEO of Heatwurx
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Montana, Wyoming and Colorado
Drake Hardware & Lumber in Fort Collins, Colo., which has three different locations since 1994, is out of business, according to the Coloradoan.com.
The store reportedly suffered from a road-widening project, as well as the demise of an anchor tenant of its previous shopping center.
The store on Drake occupied 11,000 sq. ft. of selling space.