- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Al Worthing promoted to VP sales/marketing at Andersen
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
South Gate, Calif.-based CLC Work Gear hired Dina De Fazio as marketing manager.
De Fazio has more than 25 years of marketing and brand management experience in the fashion, sports and entertainment industries.
“Dina has a proven track record and ability to consistently set the strategic direction for the company to ultimately achieve growth and continued success for all brands,” said Steve Phillips, VP sales and marketing.
CLC is a maker of tool storage solutions and other innovative products.