- Correction: Torrance, Calif., store to remain open
- Eight OSH stores begin liquidation march
- Lowe's to buy assets of Orchard Supply
- One year later, Torrance OSH store closes its doors
- Bona launches Certified Craftsman Program
- Orchard Supply launches mobile app for Founder's Day
- Craftsman pledges $10,000 for vets
This week, California-based Orchard Supply Hardware is leveraging its Sears connection, by marking 25% off of all Craftsman brand products.
• A Craftsman 12-volt Li-Ion drill for $52.49
• A 17-in. plastic toolbox for $11.24
• 260-piece mechanic’s toolbox for $149.99
The Skinny: A circular within a circular
The two-day Craftsman deal is just a small part of the larger weekly circular for OSH. The rest of the ad features Christmas decorations, last-minute gift ideas and home storage solutions. Those sales last until Dec. 24.