- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
ChoiceDek Foundations has announced that 959 Lowe's stores will begin carrying the company’s speed rail system -- a composite material interpretation of classic wood deck speed railing -- this month.
"Carpenters for years have used classic 2x4 wood railing systems,” said Brent Gwatney, SVP sales and marketing for ChoiceDek decking products. “Now ChoiceDek is offering homeowners and building pros the same simplicity in a more durable composite railing system."
ChoiceDek is prepackaging kits to make it easier for buyers to determine exact quantities needed. The prepackaged kits will make it easier for buyers to complete a full 6-ft. section of their deck railing.
The availability of a speed rail system in a composite line also gives deck builders design flexibility. All components in the line are available in three colors: Beach House Gray, Harvest Brown and Coastal Redwood. It addition, it does not require staining or painting, making its installation fast and easy.
ChoiceDek Foundations is manufactured to resist stains, mold and mildew. The products are composed of 95% total recycled content, keeping pre and post-consumer plastic materials such as packaging films and shopping bags from ending up in landfills.