- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Marvin's plans store at former Walmart site
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Following up: Victory for hardwood coalition
- Worldwide Wholesale Floor Coverings celebrates 20 years
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- New at Cikel: Statesman Collection of exotic hardwood flooring
An unfair-competition complaint by U.S manufacturers has led to preliminary duties on multilayered wood flooring from China.
The Commerce Department Tuesday announced a 27.01% duty rate on multilayered flooring imports -- a move described as a preliminary decision, based on evidence of Chinese subsidies.
Facing what they called unfair competition, a group of hardwood flooring suppliers formed the Coalition for American Hardwood Parity (CAHP) in October and filed an unfair trade petition regarding imported engineered wood flooring from China.