- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- Chad Crow is now president, COO of Builders FirstSource
- Builders FirstSource reshuffles DCs in Texas
- Strong sales for Builders FirstSource
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
- Builders FirstSource swings to profit
- HCN Stock Watch: Tuesday pick-me-up
Dallas-based Builders FirstSource has announced the resignation of Kevin O’Meara, president and chief operating officer.
Astatement from the company said O’Meara resigned because he believed it would be “mutually beneficial” for both the company and him, and that he plans to pursue “new corporate leadership opportunities.”
The company said it has no plans to fill the position at this time.
"As one of the three founders of Builders FirstSource, over the last 10 years Kevin was instrumental in growing the company to over $2 billion in revenues, culminating in the company's initial public offering in June of 2005,” said Paul Levy, chairman of the board.
Builders FirstSource supplies and manufactures building products for residential new construction, with operations in 13 states.