- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
Pro dealer Chase Lumber of Aurora, Colo., promoted Garrett Gill to president and general manager.
Gill will oversee all operations at Chase’s Aurora facilities, which include a lumberyard and truss plant, as well as the Chase Lumber branch operations in Casa Grande, Ariz., and operations at Fraser Valley Lumber in Granby, Colo.
He replaces Jim Adams, who remains a major shareholder but is no longer active with the company.
Gill has held various positions with Chase Lumber over the past five years, most recently as vp-lumber operations. Before joining Chase, he worked in procurement management for Georgia-Pacific for eight years.
Chase Lumber and Fraser Valley Lumber are wholly owned subsidiaries of Aurora-based LBM Holdings.
“Garrett’s market and product expertise is a huge benefit for our company,” said John Bradberry, CEO of LBM Holdings.
LBM Holdings also operates Platte Valley Woodworks in Fort Collins, Colo., an architectural millwork firm that specializes in upscale custom doors.