- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- HIRI Spring Conference set for Arlington, Va.
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Trex Co. Q4 sales jump 47%
- Shares of Lumber Liquidators take a tumble
- TW Perry hosts 3rd Annual Green Building Workshop
- In bad weather, Trex posts sales, earnings declines
Champion Windows, the Cincinnati-based maker of windows and patio rooms, has opened a new showroom in Fredericksburg, Va., its third new site so far in 2011, according to an article in the Cincinnati Business Courier.
The company now has 80 locations in more than 35 states and nine more in the pipeline; 15 more are planned for 2012. The company’s stated goal is to reach 60% of U.S. households over the next five years to take advantage of national advertising opportunities. Its current coverage is 30%, according to CEO Denny Manes.
Founded in 1953, the privately owned remodeling company installs most of its products and also has a brokerage division that helps customers arrange financing.
Cincinnati and Denver are among the company’s largest markets, according to the article. The company operates factories in Cincinnati, Ohio and Denver. It also sells and installs doors, siding and awnings.