- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- The home channel's seeing green
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
Central Garden & Pet has announced the promotion of Paul Hibbert to senior VP supply chain. Hibbert will be responsible for all aspects of the company's consolidated supply chain operations, including manufacturing, warehousing, procurement, inventory management and distribution. He reports to Gus Halas, president and CEO of Central Operating Companies.
“To better serve our customers and leverage our resources and expertise, we have consolidated our supply chain resources into one organization supporting both our garden and pet operations with Paul at the helm,” said Halas in a prepared announcement. “Paul's experience and leadership uniquely qualifies him for this role as we focus on delivering a quality customer experience and delivering savings and synergies throughout Central's supply chain operation."
A supply chain veteran with more than 23 years of experience, Hibbert has been with Central Garden & Pet for two years. He previously held senior level positions with supply chain responsibilities at Spectrum Brands Holdings and Bio-Lab Inc.