- CertainTeed gets into continuing education
- New HQ in store for CertainTeed and Saint-Gobain
- Homes for Our Troops salutes CertainTeed
- After acquisition, PPG posts record numbers
- WOLF to distribute Boral TruExterior Siding
- PPG acquires Masterwork Paint Company
- CertainTeed-ABC collaboration prepares students
Valley Forge, Pa.-based CertainTeed Corp. introduced a new version of CertaSpec, designed to make proposal generation and spec writing easier for roofing contractors and specifiers.
The new web-based version of CertaSpec, its roofing spec writing software, includes updated LEED information as well as the ability to create customizable accounts, which provide more efficient project tracking and more readily accessible technical product information.
“With our new web-based version of CertaSpec, we hope to make this useful tool even more accessible to a larger number of roofing professionals,” says Barbara McDonough, commercial roofing marketing manager for CertainTeed’s Roofing Group. “The features we’ve added in this version will help our customers to save time and track their projects more easily.”
CertaSpec allows users to quickly write accurate residential and commercial roofing specifications for job submittal packages. Live updates are routinely made, keeping the system current and accurate. Once specifications are finalized, the system generates submittal package materials that can be printed, emailed, or saved electronically.