- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Former Lowe's exec named to At Home board
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
Walter Kopala Jr., president and CEO of Thorsen Tool, died after a long battle with cancer, according to a statement released by the Ontario, Calif.-based company.
In its statement, the company said Kopala “will be succeeded by his friend and associate Randall L. Wright,” who currently serves as COO and interim CEO.
Thorsen Tool manufactures hand tools and is a corporate affiliate of Amarillo Hardware, based in Amarillo, Texas.