- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
Walter Kopala Jr., president and CEO of Thorsen Tool, died after a long battle with cancer, according to a statement released by the Ontario, Calif.-based company.
In its statement, the company said Kopala “will be succeeded by his friend and associate Randall L. Wright,” who currently serves as COO and interim CEO.
Thorsen Tool manufactures hand tools and is a corporate affiliate of Amarillo Hardware, based in Amarillo, Texas.