- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Former Lowe's exec named to At Home board
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
Walter Kopala Jr., president and CEO of Thorsen Tool, died after a long battle with cancer, according to a statement released by the Ontario, Calif.-based company.
In its statement, the company said Kopala “will be succeeded by his friend and associate Randall L. Wright,” who currently serves as COO and interim CEO.
Thorsen Tool manufactures hand tools and is a corporate affiliate of Amarillo Hardware, based in Amarillo, Texas.