- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
Moxham Hardware, a 104-year-old hardware in Johnstown, Pa., is closing this December, according to an article in the Daily American. Owner John Cotchen, 83, is retiring. He has owned and operated the store since his father-in-law died in 1984.
Moxham Hardware originally opened in 1907. Liquidation sales have already begun, according to the newspaper.