- Industry Dashboard for Dec. 20
- Hardware store sales show growth in May
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- After two years of declines, hardware sales are up
- April hardware store sales down from 2010
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- NAICS 444 sales increase over last year
Preliminary data from the Monthly Retail Trade Survey shows sales for hardware stores (NAICS 44413) ahead of the same period last year.
Unadjusted sales for hardware stores in February, the latest month of available statistics for NAICS 44413, were $1.417 billion, up from $1.245 billion in February 2011.
The data was released this week by the U.S. Census Bureau along with the Advance Monthly Retail Trade Report.
Unadjusted NAICS 44413 sales for January 2012 were $1.482 billion. The census data is available here.