- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Commentary: The 'female-friendly' business
- Feeney opens East Coast DC
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Florida, Georgia and Alabama
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Housing starts drop 9.3% in June
Cedar Creek Wholesale, a building material distributor based in Oklahoma City, has agreed to purchase Wholesale Wood Products of Dothan and Birmingham, Ala. Financial details of the transaction were not revealed.
Wholesale Wood Products serves five southeastern states from two locations in Alabama and specialized in western red cedar and cypress.
Cedar Creek has 12 locations in 17 states across the Midwest, Mid-south and Southeast.
“This move backfills Cedar Creek’s current coverage area in the Southeast between our current Tennessee and North Carolina branches and further underscores our commitment to growing the footprint of Cedar Creek," said Bill Adams, CEO of Cedar Creek.