- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
Oklahoma City-based Cedar Creek is expanding into the Mid-Atlantic with a new location in Richmond, Va., describing the market as a high-growth area.
“This expansion is further evidence of our commitment to growing the footprint of Cedar Creek and opening new markets,” said Bill Adams, CEO of Cedar Creek. “We view this as a great opportunity to increase our presence outside of our traditional mid-South markets and enter what’s forecasted to be one of the best growth areas in the country.”
D. Wayne Trousdale, COO of Cedar Creek, added: “We found a great physical location and have assembled an excellent team of experienced employees from our industry who know the customers and the local market.”
Cedar Creek is a wholesale building material distribution company with 14 locations covering 20 states in the mid-South and Midwest. In May 2010, it was recapitalized by Boston-based Charlesbank Capital Partners, with the goal of providing flexible capital for the company to grow beyond its current trade areas.