Wholesale building material distribution company Cedar Creek announced five management promotions.
“Our continuing expansion has created opportunities for top performers in our organization,” said chief operating officer D. Wayne Trousdale. I am very pleased to announce these promotions.”
• Regional VP Mark Corso joined Cedar Creek from Roberts & Dybdahl, where he spent the last 33 years in a number of executive roles. Corso began his career at GP.
• Regional VP Mark Porter had prior stints at Snavely Forest Products, MacMillan Bloedel and Weyerhaeuser before joining Cedar Creek in 2000. Porter has served Cedar Creek as a sales manager, branch general manager in Kansas City and Dallas, and regional manager.
• Paul Wetmore, regional VP, formerly with Magic Woods and Central Hardwoods, joined Cedar Creek in 2004. He has been a Cedar Creek Branch general manager in Oklahoma City and a regional manager.
• Regional VP Mike Wilson began his career with Allison Lumber Sales. He was hired as an industrial salesman for Cedar Creek in 1997, promoted to general manager of the Little Rock branch in 2002, and later named regional manager.
• VP Alex Averitt started in sales, and then general management, prior to joining Cedar Creek nine years ago where he initially had roles in sales and sales management. He was named director of IT in 2011.
Cedar Creek is a wholesale building material distribution company, with 22 locations covering 30 states. In May 2010, Cedar Creek was recapitalized by Boston-based Charlesbank Capital Partners. <!--[if gte mso 10]>-->